I recently stumbled upon the easiest recipe of making a delicious cake! This is the recipe of a No Bake Chocolate Cake which is so easy to make and so tasty that it will become a family favorite in no time.
The best thing about this recipe is that you do not need an oven or a pressure cooker to make this cake, rather, it can be easily prepared in the refrigerator without any fuss. And you don’t need any complicated ingredients like baking powder, cocoa powder etc. to prepare cake with this recipe.
For full video recipe, visit No Bake Chocolate Cake
No Bake Chocolate Cake requires ingredients that are readily available at home:
- Chocolate 250 gm
- Oreo Cookies 800 gm
- Cream 1 cup
- Butter 100 gm
- Nuts to garnish
- Melt 150 gm chocolate with cream and 50 gm butter in microwave for 1.5 minutes.
- Crush the Oreo cookies into very small pieces.
- Mix the melted chocolate and the cookies.
- Pour the mixture in a 8″ Spring foam pan and press to flatten the top surface.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Again melt 100 gm chocolate with 50 gm butter in the microwave for 1.5 minutes.
- Pour this mixture in top of the refrigerated cake.
- Refrigerate for another hour.
- Garnish with roasted nuts.
You can customize this recipe to include white chocolate topping instead of milk chocolate. You can also use ordinary biscuits instead of Oreo cookies.