Kebabs (also famously known as Tikka) are one of my favorite snacks because they are so easy to make and are absolutely a delight when it comes to taste! And the best part is that the same Marinate Ingredients that are used for Chicken Tikka/Kebab can be used for making Paneer Tikka, Mushroom Tikka etc.
So, today I’ll share with you my version of the famous Murg Malai Kebab which is quick, easy and delicious. I have prepared this dish in a non-stick pan on the gas top so that every one can easily make these delicious kebabs at home without oven.
If you want to use a oven, you can grill the kebabs at 230 degrees Celsius for 8-10 minutes in each side.
- In a bowl, add chicken, salt, black pepper, ginger garlic paste, cardamom, kasoori methi, lemon juice, green chilli, cream, yogurt and mozzarella.
- Mix all the ingredients together and keep aside for an hour.
- Now carefully place the chicken pieces on skewers.
- Take a non-stick pan and melt some butter (you can also use olive oil).
- Place the skewers in the pan and cook on high flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Flip the sides and cover the pan to cook on medium flame for 8-10 minutes.
- Open the lid and cook on high flame for another 3-5 minutes.
- Your Murg Malai Kebab is ready.
For full video recipe, visit Murg Malai Kebab