Sometimes we have leftover rajma or channa sabzi at home and we don’t know what to do with it! Learn how to avoid any wastage by making Leftover Rajma Tikki in a quick and easy recipe.
You can customise this recipe to use channa instead of rajma and you can add more ingredients like corns, peas etc to add more flavour.
So, let’s start cooking!
Full video recipe link: Leftover Rajma Tikki
Bread Slices 2-3
Boiled Potatoes 2
Salt to Taste
Green Chilli 1
Ajwain/Carom 1 tsp
Leftover Rajma 1 cup
Oil for frying
- Strain the leftover rajma curry to take out the excess water.
- In a food processor, put the dried rajma, ajwain, bread slices, green chilli and salt.
- Blend into a thick mixture.
- In a bowl, add dried rajma mix, boiled potatoes and onion.
- Knead into a rough dough.
- Make small cutlets of equal size.
- Fry in a medium hot oil until golden brown.
This recipe is ideal for kids as well as adults and is so easy and quick to make.
Hope you all like it!