I’m elated that I have been nominated for Mystery Blogger Award by my fellow blogger Swati Awana. She has an amazing blog and you must check it out at Pinklogs! Thanks for nominating me Swati Awana.
A big thank you to Okoto Enigma for creating this amazing award.
And a heart warming thanks to my fellow bloggers who support and share my passion for cooking.
- Put the award logo in your blog.
- List the rules
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog too.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people for the same award.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice and one weird/funny question.
- Share links to your best posts.
Three Things About Myself
- I am a Homemaker blessed with a loving husband and an adorable daughter.
- I’m a happy go lucky kind of person and an optimist most of the time.
- I love cooking, travelling and spending time with my family.
My Best Posts
Though my blog is relatively new, my best posts are:
- Rich and Delicious Cream Chicken
- Bread Pizza Pockets
- Easiest Cake Ever
- Outrageously Delicious Milkshakes
- Without Oven – Murg Malai Kebab
- Andrea| Cooking with a Wallflower, Cooking with a Wallflower
- Dimple’s CookBook
- Sandhya, Indian and Indian Fusion Cooking in America
- Lithuanian in the USA
- The Static Food Bin
- Archana, ministryofcurry.com
- Food Express odisha
- CookingWwithoutLlimits, Cooking without Limits
- June, My Food Odyssey
- I have 14 published posts and 1 draft post.
- I have my own YouTube channel YummyInTummy, so I post my favorite dishes from my channel for my fellow bloggers.
- 50 First Dates, Intern and Bride Wars.
- Sea diving for sure.
- What drove you to start a blog?
- Who do you admire?
- If you could have a dream fulfilled, what would it be?
- What is your best TV show/movie/book?
- What’s your favourite cuisine?
- If you could change one thing about this world, what would it be?
Again thanks everyone from the bottom of my heart for this nomination. Cheers