We all love the sound of crunch of perfectly fried KFC chicken and I have been struggling to find the best method to replicate that deliciousness and crunchiness in my homemade fried chicken. At last, after a few failed attempts, I was able to hit the right chord and the result was finger-licking good KFC style fried chicken.
So, let’s start cooking!
Full Video Recipe Link: KFC Style Fried Chicken
- Mix all the spices (coriander powder, smoked paprika, ginger garlic paste, Italian herbs and black pepper) and coat the chicken properly.
- In a bowl, add egg, buttermilk and salt.
- Add the coated chicken to the bowl and rest for 2 hours.
- In a separate bowl, mix plain flour, cornflour, baking powder, salt and vinegar.
- Coat marinated chicken in the flour mix and fry on medium flame.
- Enjoy KFC style fried chicken at home.
Hope you like the recipe!