What is a better way to start a party than having delicious and fun mocktails to serve to your guests! I’m a sucker for any kind of mocktail and I continuously experiment to come up with some fun combinations to make sweet, tangy, sour or anything fun when it comes to party drinks.
So, here are two of my favorite party starters. Hope you’ll love them too!
Full video recipe: Refreshing Summer Drinks
- In a blender, add orange juice, crushed strawberries, lemon juice and ice cream.
- Blend well.
- In a glass, add crushed ice, add 3/4 parts of the blended mix and 1/4 part of soda/sprite.
- In a glass, add lemon wedges and mint leaves.
- Crush them to squeeze out the juices.
- Add sugar, sprite and ice.