It’s not very often that we come across a snack that is equally loved by people of all ages. Also, it’s a bonus if that snack can be used as a party snack or can be packed away as picnic snack as it tastes good even when it’s cold!
Potato Lollipops fit into the above category as they are crunchy and delicious and are so easy and quick to make that everyone loves them. This veg snack is perfect for parties or as an evening snack. It’s easy to make and yummy to eat.
So, let’s start cooking!
YouTube video link: Potato Lollipops
- Potatoes 2-3 (boiled)
- Onion 1 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves
- Breadcrumbs 1/4 cup
- Red chilli powder 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Dry Mango powder 1 tbsp
- Maida/Plain flour 2 tbsp
- Italian seasoning
- In a bowl, add mashed potatoes and all the spices.
- Add breadcrumbs, coriander leaves and potatoes.
- Knead into a rough dough.
- In a bowl, add maida and some water.
- Mix into a thick consistency.
- Make equal sized balls with the potato mix.
- Fry in medium hot oil until golden brown.
- Serve with chutney or sauce.