It’s rainy season in India as well as in Australia (though here it’s raining in winters!) and some delicious Paneer pakora with chutney filling is my perfect way to enjoy the rain. Though I used to make simple Paneer pakora (without filling) earlier, the craving for dhabha style Pakoras in Australia kind of pushed me to try making the filling wala Pakoras.
So, here is my simple recipe for easy, quick and delicious dhabha style Paneer Pakoras with chutney filling. And you can use any sauce or chutney combination that you like for the filling!
YouTube video recipe link: Paneer Pakora Recipe
- Gram Flour 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder 1/4 tbsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tbsp
- Garam masala 1/2 tbsp
- Carom seeds/Ajwain 1/4 tbsp
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Paneer 250 gm
- Any sauce or chutney of your choice
- Mix all the ingredients except Paneer and chutney.
- Add water to make thick consistency.
- Cut the paneer into square cubes.
- Apply chutney between two paneer cubes.
- Repeat for all.
- Fry on both sides until golden brown.
Hope you guys like it!